Integrating new information into an existing workflow can sometimes be a challenge. Our Data Capture applications make capturing information easy, automatically processing documents based on predefined workflows.
DRIVVE | IMAGE
Drivve | Image is a high performance, feature-rich scanning software that offers you a smart way to enhance and seamlessly integrate your scan workflows into your information infrastructure. It optimises business processes by intelligent capture, processing and distribution in full security.
How does Drivve | Image work?
Simply log in to Drivve | Image at your Toshiba device and access personalised profiles, that allow for one-touch automated multi-layer scan and distribution processes. Two-way communication between your server, database and business solutions, and your scan device of choice allows you to use existing information to name, categorise and file scanned documents or add important data from manual input, barcodes or intelligent text analysis. Multiple modules help to customise Drivve | Image‘s performance to the need of your business and make sure you will find the scanned document optimised, and enriched by relevant data, filed at the exact right place within seconds.
Who should use Drivve | Image?
Scanning documents is a mission-critical task for companies of all sizes and to guarantee the most efficient, enhanced and secure execution of this crucial process becomes key to a successful business. With Drivve | Image your scan processes can be optimised for virtually any organisation or person using a scan device.
Umango 20 is the perfect solution. when smart centralised document conversion or filtering is required. It provides the automated conversion, document separation and image filtering of a wide range of file formats into a unified file name and file format without requiring user intervention.
Sources of documents to convert could be from an existing folder, email address or MFP. Convert these via OCR to Word, Excel or text searchable PDF/A (as well as many others).
- Watch folders and import images/documents as they are dropped into folders.
- You can convert documents to a wide range of formats including Word, Excel and text searchable PDF/A (and others).
- Convert scanned documents to Excel, as well as convert the tables and create a tab for each table OCRd.
- Convert documents in directories and subdirectories and recreate the directory as part of the file conversion process.
- Supports running as a Windows Service. Simply create the jobs, select run as a service and shut the application down for continued processing. User notifications can be created as part of the windows service or via the Windows system tray.
- Files can be output to a Folder, SharePoint, HP Record Manager, Alfresco, FTP, HTTP, email and custom scripts, or all at once.
- Advanced document processing features include: Remove Blank Pages, Deskew, Remove Borders, Sharpen, Despeckle, Convert to Mono, Change Resolution, Detect Orientation.
Foxit’s PhantomPDF provides an intuitive, fully-featured platform for you to view, create, edit, collaborate, share, secure, organise, export, and sign PDFs. It allows organisations to securely integrate PDF documents and forms into your daily processes.
Its enterprise functionality, easy integration and affordability make PhantomPDF a fantastic and affordable alternative to existing PDF applications.
Do more with documents:
- eSigning to make document processing easy
- High level of data encryption to protect confidential information
- PDF compression reduces file sizes, saves disk space and reduce download times
- Create forms to fill out and sign
- PDF’s can be read, edited, shared and reviewed on any device
- Create interactive documents with text, images, videos, audio, animations and 3D objects