Managing a fleet of printers and optimising the usage of each system requires real-time information.
Our Device Management solutions reduce downtime, maximising savings in time and money by monitoring the status of all devices in your network.
Toshiba e-BRIDGE CloudConnect offers comprehensive security and management for networked Multifunction Printers (MFPs).
e-BRIDGE CloudConnect securely and reliably collects operation data transmitted from your MFPs over HTTPS/SSL connection. Only parties from contracted maintenance companies with valid permission can view the data.
- Cloud-based support service for an end-to-end process for monitoring device communications
- Increase uptime with proactive device status alerts and remote diagnostics
- Reduce workload with scheduled meter readings and automated supplies delivery
- Keep machines up to date with the latest firmware and remote data back up
- Provide stability across your MFP fleet with regular, remote health checks
BioStore is an Identity Management system for print and copy control through your Toshiba print device. The solution is fully compatible with a ‘follow-me’ print process, where users submit print jobs to a virtual queue and can then retrieve those jobs from any authorised device, by confirming their identity using the card or biometric reader or typing a PIN.
Biometrics adds a further level of security. As a result, users are positively identified and documents are not produced until the owner collects them.
- Cost Saving & Environmental Benefit
Employing various levels of control can reduce total document production by a significant percentage ensuring the service is both cheaper and more environmentally friendly.
Dictate what is allowed or disallowed. Enforcing mono and duplex printing for groups of users, allocating printer ‘credits’ or balances and ‘costs per copy’
- Flexibility & Efficiency
The solution makes it easy and convenient for the majority of printing and copying to make use of highly efficient MFPs.