We can help your business to automate as much of your repetitive workload as possible in a compliant and auditable way. Through the implementation of advanced solutions, you will stay one step ahead of the rest.
DocuWare offers comprehensive features for digitising information and business processes. Helping you to keep your teams productive and automate your document workflows whilst protecting your data and documents with secure, centralised archiving.
- Capture and organise information
- Process documents and manage workflows
- Access and view content for decision-making
5 key areas of digitisation
- Go paperless
Take your first simple step towards digitisation by reducing your manual, paper-driven processes by turning them into convenient, digital and user-centric experiences. Through reducing your paper usage, you will cut costs, improve your data security and streamline operations.
- Automate common processes
Many organisations rely on manual steps for repetitive, routine tasks, which slow down processes and increase opportunity for error – especially when capturing, indexing, routing and archiving information. Through digitising your document workflows, these processes can be automated, helping drive efficiency, remove risk and improve profits.
- Embrace the mobile workforce
Give your mobile workers the ability to maintain productivity and business continuity anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Be compliant
Digital transformation will help you comply with the ever-increasing regulations facing your organisation. By embracing standards of control, transparency, security and privacy through, you will benefit from data integrity, inherent productivity and improved customer experience.
- Move to the cloud –
Shift away from complex on-premises software to secure, integrated and complete subscription-based cloud services for your workflow automation and document management. Using cloud applications provide financial flexibility, obvious path to value and administrative simplicity.
For complete document management functionality, DocuWare will help you transform your business through digitisation – shifting away from paper-based processes, allowing you to recognise significant savings in storage and employee time.
Check out out this video to find out what document management could mean for your business.
AMS Managed File Transfer
The business demands for file transfers and the size of files is growing rapidly whilst the risk of security breaches is also increasing. Legacy file transfer methods such as email and FTP are unable to meet the compliance and security needs of the modern enterprise. Many existing file transfer processes are also beset with frequent errors and exceptions, leading to inefficiency and higher costs.
In the absence of an organisation wide system, users will inevitably find their own workarounds to get their jobs done. The result is a mix of physical and digital DIY solutions. As a result, processes are often chaotic and many organisations are looking to take control of the situation by moving to a single enterprise-level managed file transfer solution, providing security and giving users the tools they need.
AMS File Transfer is a powerful enterprise-level secure solution to replace vulnerable FTP servers, disparate legacy file transfer systems, slow physical shipment of data, fragmented email attachments, USB sticks and expensive leased lines. Save time and money, improve security and aid your compliance initiatives. File transfer not only needs to be secure but also easy to manage, allowing people to get their job done quickly and efficiently.
- Manage your file delivery
- Easy to use
- Track and report
AMS Cloud Fax
AMS Cloud Fax is a 100% hosted faxing service that allows your employees to receive and send faxes as electronic messages directly from their existing email accounts – anytime, anywhere. It eliminates the need for fax servers, fax machines, and related infrastructure, reducing fax costs and improving productivity.
- Eliminate capital costs, software fees, telecom charges & ongoing maintenance with a 100% cloud-based solution
- Use industry-standard 128-bit encryption to secure all sent and received files
- Ensure delivery with no busy signals or capacity constraints
- Send attachments from Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the optional Microsoft Office® toolbar
- Be environmentally friendly and reduce your carbon footprint with less paper, toner, and other supplies
- Increase employee productivity with digital faxing and mobile printing
- Satisfy your organisation’s corporate governance requirements
- Inbound faxes received as PDFs can be searched, edited and have electronic signatures appended.
ancoraDocs™ is an intelligent document classification and advanced data capture utilising artificial intelligence and machine learning, on-premise and in the cloud.
AP Invoice Automation
ancoraDocs™ Invoices is a complete invoice processing solution, from scanning to ERP and specifically designed for Accounts Payable departments to help improve the unique business processes and workflow. ancoraDocs™ is a flexible, customisable solution to meet the needs of Accounts Payable departments large and small.
- Capture invoices the minute they arrive in any format and from anywhere
- Reduce manual data entry and invoice processing costs by 50% to 80%.
- Electronically route invoices for processing and approval
- Eliminate late fees by streamlining the payment cycle
- Make invoices available from any business application so employees can track and inquire about invoices without interrupting your AP staff.
- Easily search and find invoices and invoice-related documents instantly from a central repository
- Streamline audits and alleviate the burden of searching for files by providing auditors direct access to requested invoices in an ECM solution.
Sales Order Processing Automation
ancoraDocs™ Sales Orders enables faster processing of orders, helping your team to contact customers sooner regarding problem orders and retrieve information faster when handling customer inquiries.
- Capture sales orders the minute they arrive in any format, from anywhere
- Document classification will automatically separate your sales orders from supporting documents like shipping instructions, cancellations, etc.
- Reduce manual data entry by 60% to 90%
- Electronically route sales orders for processing and approval to your ERP/ECM solution.
- Easy to implement unique Auto-Find learns data fields on sales orders without endless hours of building templates.
- Simple integration with 3rd party applications
- Improves customer service through faster processing with more accurate data
- Provides management visibility and compliance controls
General Forms Processing
ancoraDocs™ Forms can help you eliminate the labour intensive, error prone and time consuming manual processing of forms and other general business documents.
- Capture forms as they arrive into your organisation from any scanner, MFP, email or watched folder
- Document classification forms are automatically sorted based on pattern, appearance and text into specific document classes for data extraction
- Reduce manual data entry by 60% to 90% by automatically extracting relevant data fields based on form type··
- Electronically route forms utilising ancoraDocs Forms. Ability to easily output images and data to your ECM or line-of-business application for business processing.
- Simple implementation, unique Auto-Find learns data fields on forms and machine-learning algorithms allows for fast setup of previously unseen forms.
- Easy integration with 3rd party applications allows for data to be extracted easily
- Provides management visibility and compliance controls by applying strict controls on how business forms are processed is critical for regulatory compliance
VIDsigner is an electronic signature solution providing a safe and easy way to obtain digital signatures for your business documents. Helping your organisation to quickly transform the way you do business.
The digital and legal signing of business documents is super easy and allows you to send documents to sign to anyone with a computer, tablet, or smartphone. You no longer need to print, sign, scan and email business documents that require a signature. For a fast and secure way to obtain a signature on an online PDF you just need to upload the document and enter the details of the person to sign the document (name, email and phone number), which will then be received on a computer, tablet or smartphone for signing – it’s that simple!
- No paper documents required
The digital signature helps streamline business processes that normally require several paper steps to formalise, plus it is fully automated and safe.
- Security guaranteed
With a double authentication via email and OTP (One Time Password) or two-factor authentication to the smartphone of the person who signs, this guarantees identity at all times.
Streamline your business processes
The process of issuing, receiving and approving documents has been completely streamlined. The digital signature is legally recognised.
- Improve business efficiencies
The digital signature services can help you grow your organisation faster by allowing you to act immediately and close contracts faster.