Our print management solutions can help organisations improve their efficiency, productivity and information security.
This is typically achieved by monitoring usage, improving workflows and reducing printing costs.
PaperCut MF is a powerful print management solution that helps you to manage costs and reduce waste. PaperCut MF perfectly integrates into your Toshiba multifunction device and allows you to easily manage your print assets, collect usage data by location and device, identify inefficiency and implement cost recovery and allocation strategies to maximise your system productivity and return on investment.
PaperCut MF fits in with your print environment, providing full scalability. It doesn’t matter what size you are, or what operating system you use, PaperCut MF is for you.
- Support your users with BYOD features and allow printing from Chromebooks, Android, macOS, iOS and Windows devices. Mobility Print further supports mobility printing and BYOD
- Push the right print queues and print drivers to remote users, no matter where they are
- Print to one queue and pick up your documents at any printer with simple print release – powered by Find-me printing
Increase your document security with PaperCut MF and protect your data before, during and after printing.
- Authorise users to control who, when and how they print
- Leverage the combination of identity cards and embedded MFP software for quick ‘tap and release’ of print jobs
- Promote responsible document handling by applying a watermark or digital signature
PaperCut MF provides eco-friendly policies to help you use less paper, save on toner and make sustainable habits
- Implement print policies by using friendly pop-ups to prompt users to choose a more eco-friendly print option, such as printing in duplex or monochrome
- Prevent waste from uncollected print jobs through the use of Secure Print Release
- Gain full visibility of the printing across your business
Scanning is simpler and smarter with PaperCut MF.
- Scan to home folders, email or cloud storage accounts like Google Drive, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Box, Dropbox etc.
- Activate optical character recognition (OCR) and image processing to make your documents text searchable and editable
- Access all the features with an easy-to-use scanning interface
PaperCut Hive/Pocket is a cloud-native, fully embedded print management software. Ideal for businesses that require a secure and flexible printing solution to track, control and enable print, copy and scan.
Intuitive BI for PaperCut MF and PaperCut Hive
Intuitive BI for Print and Process Management dashboards make it easy to manage the cost of printing, better understand print trends within an organisation, and communicate the environmental impact of printing. They show the latest available usage data for all multi-function devices, providing shorter and more effective decision cycles.
Toshiba e-Connect TouchFree
Toshiba’s eConnect TouchFree is a mobile device app that gives walk-up users remote control access to the control panel of their MFP from their smartphone or tablet, enabling touch-free use for safer operation in a shared, multi-user environment.
Toshiba’s e-FleetManager is a dedicated and reliable network management tool for Toshiba Multifunction Printers (MFPs), desktop and barcode printers. It provides a centralised monitoring, administration and optimisation system for devices across networked locations.
Toshiba e-BRIDGE CloudConnect
Toshiba e-BRIDGE CloudConnect offers comprehensive security and management for networked Multifunction Printers (MFPs).
e-BRIDGE CloudConnect securely and reliably collects operation data transmitted from your MFPs over HTTPS/SSL connection. Only parties from contracted maintenance companies with valid permission can view the data.
- Cloud-based support service for an end-to-end process for monitoring device communications
- Increase uptime with proactive device status alerts and remote diagnostics
- Reduce workload with scheduled meter readings and automated supplies delivery
- Keep machines up to date with the latest firmware and remote data back up
- Provide stability across your MFP fleet with regular, remote health checks
Xerox Workplace Cloud
Xerox Workplace Cloud is easy to set up and use, so it’s the ideal choice for businesses or organisations with limited access to IT or looking to consolidate IT resources, and because it’s a cloud-based virtual print solution, it works across multiple networks, giving you complete control of every printer at every location.
Xerox Workplace Suite
Xerox Workplace Suite is a complete print management and mobility platform that installs on your server for a private, secure, on-site deployment. It’s licensable as a mobility or print management solution separately or in combination. Choose the features that fit your needs.