Our print management solutions can help organisations improve their efficiency, productivity and information security.
This is typically achieved by monitoring usage, improving workflows and reducing printing costs.
Toshiba e-BRIDGE CloudConnect offers comprehensive security and management for networked Multifunction Printers (MFPs).
e-BRIDGE CloudConnect securely and reliably collects operation data transmitted from your MFPs over HTTPS/SSL connection. Only parties from contracted maintenance companies with valid permission can view the data.
- Cloud-based support service for an end-to-end process for monitoring device communications
- Increase uptime with proactive device status alerts and remote diagnostics
- Reduce workload with scheduled meter readings and automated supplies delivery
- Keep machines up to date with the latest firmware and remote data back up
- Provide stability across your MFP fleet with regular, remote health checks
PaperCut MF is a powerful print management solution that helps you to manage costs and reduce waste. PaperCut MF perfectly integrates into your Toshiba multifunction device and allows you to easily manage your print assets, collect usage data by location and device, identify inefficiency and implement cost recovery and allocation strategies to maximise your system productivity and return on investment.
PaperCut MF fits in with your print environment, providing full scalability. It doesn’t matter what size you are, or what operating system you use, PaperCut MF is for you.
- Support your users with BYOD features and allow printing from Chromebooks, Android, macOS, iOS and Windows devices. Mobility Print further supports mobility printing and BYOD
- Push the right print queues and print drivers to remote users, no matter where they are
- Print to one queue and pick up your documents at any printer with simple print release – powered by Find-me printing
Increase your document security with PaperCut MF and protect your data before, during and after printing.
- Authorise users to control who, when and how they print
- Leverage the combination of identity cards and embedded MFP software for quick ‘tap and release’ of print jobs
- Promote responsible document handling by applying a watermark or digital signature
PaperCut MF provides eco-friendly policies to help you use less paper, save on toner and make sustainable habits
- Implement print policies by using friendly pop-ups to prompt users to choose a more eco-friendly print option, such as printing in duplex or monochrome
- Prevent waste from uncollected print jobs through the use of Secure Print Release
- Gain full visibility of the printing across your business
Scanning is simpler and smarter with PaperCut MF.
- Scan to home folders, email or cloud storage accounts like Google Drive, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Box, Dropbox etc.
- Activate optical character recognition (OCR) and image processing to make your documents text searchable and editable
- Access all the features with an easy-to-use scanning interface
EveryonePrint is the perfect fit for any business of any size, where users need secure mobile printing from phones, tablets and laptops.
With a greatly expanding workforce of mobile workers, there’s an increasing demand to solve the challenges of printing from mobile devices within business infrastructure or outside the corporate firewall. EveryonePrint is a feature-rich solution to solve mobile print needs for any business, for a few employees to many thousands.
- Mobile print via email, web and universal driver
- Supports smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Integrates with cost recovery systems to capture usage by user
- Easy to install and manage
- Enterprise level security
BioStore is an Identity Management system for print and copy control through your Toshiba print device. The solution is fully compatible with a ‘follow-me’ print process, where users submit print jobs to a virtual queue and can then retrieve those jobs from any authorised device, by confirming their identity using the card or biometric reader or typing a PIN.
Biometrics adds a further level of security. As a result, users are positively identified and documents are not produced until the owner collects them.
- Cost Saving & Environmental Benefit
Employing various levels of control can reduce total document production by a significant percentage ensuring the service is both cheaper and more environmentally friendly.
Dictate what is allowed or disallowed. Enforcing mono and duplex printing for groups of users, allocating printer ‘credits’ or balances and ‘costs per copy’
- Flexibility & Efficiency
The solution makes it easy and convenient for the majority of printing and copying to make use of highly efficient MFPs.
StratoQ is a hosted print management system, which allows you to print, scan and manage users from the cloud. This removes the need for on-premise print servers, offering you a flexible and expandable print infrastructure.
- StratoQ runs as an embedded app on your MFP, just like an app on your phone, so no print servers are required
- Whether you’re tapping your card, using a mobile app or entering a PIN, StratoQ will immediately log the user into the device, so they can access their print queue and scan to their email without the need for complicated passwords
- With StratoQ you print to one global virtual queue and release your jobs right at the touch panel of the MFP – users don’t need to worry about which office they’re in or which network they’re on, as long as they have the StratoQ app and can find one of your print devices they’re good-to-go.